Our refund policy lasts for 14 days. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a replace or refund.
We offer a replace to another product or full cost refund if the product has a technical defect. A technical defect is defined as:
- The product (expert advisor, indicator, script or utility) cannot be attached to the trading chart (unlimited and unlocked products only).
- You see an error or warning in the experts or journal tab.
- You will be asked to enter an activation key even though the product is unlimited or unlocked.
Our support team can also identify other defects.
We do not issue replace or refunds if:
- You don’t like the product.
- A product does not have the desired or described performance.
- An indicator is lagging or repainting (even if the manufacturer’s product description provides different information).
Please note that the Forex market is volatile and carries substantial risks. It is not the place to put any money that you cannot afford to lose, such as retirement funds, as you can lose most or all of it very quickly.
If you want to claim a refund for yourself, please write us an email at [email protected] and send us screenshots describing the problem and/or your terminal’s log files. Once your refund request is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Please do not return your purchase back to the vendor.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain amount of days.
Please follow this process carefully. If you apply for buyer protection or reverse other transactions, we have the option of sanctioning your account or closing it entirely.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you have completed all of the steps above and still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.